Start your week off right...
1. Twitter has suspended Martin Shkreli's account after he harassed journalist Lauren Duca after she refused a date with him. Typical chowderhead behaviour from Shkreli. More here.
2. North Korea has threatened that it can test a long range missile anytime. This probably isn't the time to play with Korea, Donald Trump. More here.
3. Meryl Streep took down Trump at the Golden Globes and set him off on
. Always good to see the President-elect keep his cool about criticism. More here.
Meryl Streep, one of the most over-rated actresses in Hollywood, doesn't know me but attacked last night at the Golden Globes. She is a.....— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) January 9, 2017
4. A Manitoba teen is under house arrest for wanting to join ISIS. Not all dreams and worth chasing, folks. More here.
5. There actually was a snake on a plane. Life truly does imitate art. More here.
We thank you for your visit and this news was published from the source huffingtonpost.com huffingtonpost.com
Get the latest news delivered to your inbox
Follow us on social media networks